HEARTLAND ROAD WARRIOR FLOOR PLANS
Heartland Road Warrior FLoor Plans highlights:
Bath and a Half
When you are ready for your next vacation to include one of the available Heartland Road Warrior FLoor Plans. Spend time outdoors riding the trails and then coming back to the comfort of your home away from home, you will want this double slide out Road Warrior 427 toy hauler! The 12.5′ garage has enough room for a few dirt bikes or even an ATV. With the half bathroom in the garage you can easily clean up before heading inside. After dinner come enjoy sitting outside at the patio while watching a little TV at the optional exterior 40″ TV. Your kids can have their own space up in the loft, and mom and dad can enjoy the spacious master bedroom with a king bed!
Whether you are taking your off-road toys to the sand dunes or to a competition, you will want a luxury Road Warrior toy hauler! These models are available with the Road Warrior Suite Package which includes items such as hardwood cabinet doors and drawers, solid surface counter tops, LED lighting, plus an exterior stereo with HDMI and two speakers. The Ultimate Warrior Package has a heated and enclosed underbelly, a universal docking station, a rear garage screen, plus a painted fiberglass front cap and more!
My name is Kent Teslow .
I am a sales representative from Optimum RV in Ocala Florida and I would like to help
you trade in your current RV or buy a new one.
Could you please let me know what you are looking for
and what I need to do to better assist you.
You can reach me directly at (352) 363-8615.
To contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, Kent Teslow.
Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC, Elkhart, Ind., was founded in 2003 by a quintet of RV veterans. Their philosophy is lower numbers mean a better market and better dealers. That was one of the reasons why all of them left their previous companies to bring Heartland RV to the public.
The first product created by Heartland was a high-end fifth wheel. The LANDMARK which was aimed at extended-stay RVers who spend a lot of time in their coaches at one location was picked to create first on purpose because it was going to be the hardest to build and they wanted to prove that they could do it and do it right.
Because of the success with the Landmark they were able to introduce the BIGHORN in 2004. From this debut, Heartland doubled its dealer base, and added three new coaches in 2005, the CYCLONE toy hauler, SUNDANCE mid-profile fifth wheel, and the entry level line callled the TRAIL RUNNER.
In 2006, Heartland broke ground on a new 110,000 sq. ft. production facility with a new corporate office structure attached. By the spring of 2006, Heartland had moved into the Top Ten 5th wheel manufacturers, and by the end of the year were solidly #8 with their eyes toward the #5 spot. Heartland was again poised for growth and launched the BIG COUNTRY 5th wheel and RAZOR toy hauler.
In the spring of 2007, Heartland introduced the NORTH TRAIL line of laminated construction light weight travel trailers and 5th wheels. Continued growth continued and in 2008 another expansion in a new 80,000 sq. ft. facility to produce NORTH COUNTRY wood constructed aluminum sided travel trailers. The North Country builds on Heartlands tradition of doing it better and doing things right. In just a few short years Heartland is now #3 in 5th wheels and closing in fast on being among the top 5 towable manufacturers of 5th wheels and travel trailers combined.
Their goal is not to be a high volume company. Heartland aims to create demand from their dealers and for their dealers, and keep innovations going. With notable technological accomplishments like the Patented improved 88 degree turning radius for extended-cab or short-bed pickup trucks and the development of a universal docking center they have proven year after year that they are well on their way to doing exactly what they set out to do!
When you are ready for your next vacation to include one of the available Heartland Road Warrior FLoor Plans. Spend time outdoors riding the trails and then coming back to the comfort of your home away from home, you will want this double slide out Road Warrior 427 toy hauler! The 12.5' garage has enough room for a few dirt bikes or even an ATV. With the half bathroom in the garage you can easily clean up before heading inside. After dinner come enjoy sitting outside at the patio while watching a little TV at the optional exterior 40" TV. Your kids can have their own space up in the loft, and mom and dad can enjoy the spacious master bedroom with a king bed!
- STANDARD FEATURES
- TOP 10 SELLING FEATURES
- 3x 15K A/C Standard for 45,000 BTU’s of Ducted Cooling Capacity
- Energy Management System that Ensures you can Power ALL of your Needs Without Tripping Breakers
- Power Cord Reel: No More Messing with Heavy Dirty Power Cords
- Mor/Ryde Zero-G Main Entry Step: So Light You Can Lift With a Single Finger
- Industry Best Suspension Package: Mor/Ryde CRE 300 – 7,000 lb Dexter Axles & G-Rated Tires Standard
- Residential Kitchen Package: 23 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator, Furrion 30” Convection Microwave, Gas Cooktop & Direct Spark Oven, Solid Surface Countertops & Single Basin Stainless Steel Sink
- Onan 5.5 KW Gas generator for Self-Sustainability
- 6 Point Hydraulic Level-Up System
- 1” Thick Plywood Garage Floor for Long Lasting Durability
- Large Bathrooms Featuring 1 Piece Residential Showers & Bedrooms that Feature King size beds (most models)
- ROAD WARRIOR SUITE PACKAGE STANDARD FEATURES
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors and Drawers w Hidden Hinges & Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Solid Surface Counter Tops
- Stainless Steel Single Basin Kitchen Sink w/Pullout Faucet
- Stainless Steel Stove/Oven
- 30” Convection Microwave
- 18 Cu. Stainless Steel Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- 10 Gal DSI 110/12V Water Heater (20GPH)
- Washer/Dryer Prep
- Cold Crack Resistant Flooring
- LED TV’s (Living and Bedroom)
- Residential Style furniture with USB & Massage
- ***NO LONGER AVAILABLE AFTER VIN 371113 DUE TO SUPPLIER SHORTAGE
- LED Interior Lighting
- 2-Zone Stereo w/ Blue Tooth
- Exterior Stereo with HDMI & 2 Speakers
- 5100 BTU Fireplace
- 2nd 20gal Auxillary Fuel Cell
- ULTIMATE WARRIOR PACKAGE STANDARD FEATURES
- Zero G MorRyde Entry Steps
- Hydraulic 6-pt Level Up
- G-Range Tires
- EZ Lube Dexter 7000# Axles
- Nev-R-Adjust Brake Package
- Mor-Ryde 3000 Suspension
- 50AMP Service
- Battery Disconnect
- Onan 5.5KW Gas Generator
- Universal Docking Station w/Black Tank Flush and Exterior Shower
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- Slam Latch Baggage Doors
- LED Stop/Turn/Tail Lights
- High Gloss Oyster Sidewalls
- Painted Fiberglass Front Cap
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Solar Prep
- Power Side Awning w/LED Light
- Dovetail In-Floor Storage
- 30Gal Fuel Station w/Timer
- Rear Garage Screen
- Rear Electric Queen Bed w/Convertible Sofa
- 45,000 BTU A/C system
- 2nd Power Awning w/ LED Lights
- Power Cord Reel, Backlit Slide Fascia
- Energy Management System
- OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Full Body Paint (3 color choices)
- Ramp Patio W/Rear Electric Awning
- Ramp Door Patio Steps
- 3 Season Removable Garage Wall
- Removable Edged Cargo Carpet
- 40” Garage LED TV on Pull Down/Swivel Bracket
- Mor/Ryde Pin Box
- Heat Strip on Garage A/C
- 20.3cu. Residential Refer w/Dual Batteries & Inverter
- Dyson Cordless VAC
- Dual Pane Windows
- Fantastic Fan Kitchen
- Fantastic Fan Bath
- Canadian Artic Package
- 40” Exterior TV