2019 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser Features and Options
Vintage vibe interior, check….bunk beds, check…u-shaped dinette slide out, check….LED lighting, skylight over the shower, pass-through storage, check, check, check! This Vintage Cruiser bunk model 23QBS has exactly what you need and a little bit more. Loaded with the nostalgic feel of the 50’s and 60’s when life moved at a little slower pace. Now, you can enjoy the same feel with a few modern amenities as well. Enjoy the convenience of the Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser and its use of modern day cooking with its very own microwave oven, efficient LED lighting, and USB ports for all of your electronics, even in the bunk area. Plus, the entertainment center area features an AM/FM/CD/Blue Tooth home theater center with connections if you want to add
even more modern conveniences by choosing an optional HDTV!
Any Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser model will bring you a lightweight, fun vintage vibe from the 50’s when life was simpler and the pace was slower and more relaxed. These 20-26-foot models put state-of-the-art conveniences into the look of yesteryear to bring you a camping experience like no other. The Vintage Cruiser can easily be towed by your family SUV or Mini-van, and each unit features Congoleum non-stick flooring, Roanoke light Cherry cabinetry with flat panel vintage cabinet doors and drawers, LED lighting both inside and out, and a full dry bath all nestled within a welded tubular aluminum frame enclosed with a vacuum-bonded laminated fiberglass exterior including a one piece fiberglass roof.
My name is Kent Teslow .
I am a sales representative from Optimum RV in Ocala Florida and I would like to help
you trade in your current RV or buy a new one.
Could you please let me know what you are looking for
and what I need to do to better assist you.
You can reach me directly at (352) 363-8615.
To contact me via email: email@example.com.
Thank you, Kent Teslow.
Gulf Stream History – A Family Success Story
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry’s leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It’s common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today’s world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families – ours, dealers, and owners – happy and proud.
Vintage vibe interior, check....bunk beds, check...u-shaped dinette slide out, check....LED lighting, skylight over the shower, pass-through storage, check, check, check! This Vintage Cruiser bunk model 23QBS has exactly what you need and a little bit more. Loaded with the nostalgic feel of the 50's and 60's when life moved at a little slower pace. Now, you can enjoy the same feel with a few modern amenities as well.
- Key Standard Features
- Congoleum Non-Stick Vinyl Flooring
- Roanoke Light Cherry Cabinetry
- LED Running Lights, Pass-Through Light, Step Light, and Interior Ceiling Lights
- Full Dry Bath
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- One-Piece Laminated Fiberglass Roof
- Welded Tubular Aluminum Frame
- Vacuum-Bonded Laminated Fiberglass with Synthetic Azdel Substrate
- Vintage Option Package (Included)
- Vintage Exterior Graphics; Painted Bumper, A-Frame and Rims
- 14" Radial Tires with Moon Hubcaps
- Woodgrain Vinyl Flooring
- Stainless Microwave Oven and 2-Burner Cooktop with Cover
- 6 cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator Freezer
- Vintage Drape Package with Decorative Rods
- Vintage Custom Comforter with Vintage Logo Pillow Shams
- Vintage Cruiser Standard Features
- High-Performance Vinyl Flooring
- Easy-Care Wall & Ceiling Vinyl
- Wood Cabinet Stiles, pocket-screwed Frames
- Fine-Grained Cabinetry
- Heating & Cooling
- Prewired for Roof Air Conditioner
- 20,000 BTU Furnace w/Wall Thermostat(16,000 BTU on 17RWD)
- 6 Gal DSI Gas Water Heater
- Break-Away Switch; Safety Chains
- Wall-Mount Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector, Combo LP & CO Detector
- Satellite & Cable-Ready Prep
- Multiple USB Charging Ports inside & out
- Monitor Panel
- Hitch Light
- LED Running Lights
- LED Pass Through Storage Light w/Switch
- LED Step Light w/Switch
- LED Interior Ceiling Lights
- Non-Directional TV Antenna w/Booster
- Solar-Ready & Back-Up Camera Prep
- 30 Amp 30’ Power Cord w/Storage
- 35 Amp Converter/Charger w/LED lights
- Power Range Hood w/Light
- Back-Up Camper Ready
- Foot Flush Toilet
- High Velocity Bath Vent
- Wood Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror
- Radius Shower Curtain
- Tub/Shower Surround
- 24” x 36” Shower (19ERD, 19BFD)
- 32” x 32” NeoAngle Shower (19RBS, 23BHS)
- 24” x 36” Tub (17RWD, 23RSS)
- Booth Dinette
- Bed w/64” x 70” Mattress (n/a 17RWD)
- Comfort Series Jack Knife Sofa (23RSS)
- Murphy Bed (19BFD, 23BHS)
- (2) 28” x 74” Bunks (19BFD, 23BHS)
- Windows & Doors
- Friction Hinged Entry Door
- Black Radius Tinted Windows
- Radius Storage Doors w/Magnetic Catches
- One Piece Fiberglass Roof, Front/Rear Walls
- Six-Sided Welded Aluminum Frame, Vacuum Bonded Walls
- Light Weight Chassis
- Laminated Floor w/Lauan Substrate
- Laminated Fiberglass Sidewalls w/exterior layer of Azdel Composite Substrate
- Easy-Lube Axles
- In-Floor Spare Tire Storage under Bed
- Popular Options
- Wood Estate Wagon Interior Decor and Exterior Graphics
- Knotty Pine Paneling throughout
- Estate Wagon Custom Comforter and Pillow Shams
- 3-Burner Range w/Oven
- Interior & Exterior TV Mounting Brackets
- Electric Awning w/LED Strip Light (required)
- Outdoor Speakers (required)
- Wide White-Wall Radial Tires
- Power Tongue Jack in place of Manual Jack
- 19” and/or 32” LED HDTV
- Glass Shower Door (19RBS, 23BHS)
- Soft-Touch Shower Door (17RWD, 19ERD, 23RSS)
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner (non-ducted)
- Blue Tooth Home Theater Stereo w/Speakers
- Premium Foam Mattress
- 14” Spare Tire
- Outside Spray Port
- 6 Gal DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
- Sink Covers
- Black Tank Flush